Changes in your business

Change your data in the CBE or the Belgian official journal, exchange your itinerant trading permit for a new one, apply to discontinue your business.

Contains changes in activities, registered office and business establishments in the BCE (central business database). Some changes at a company have to be published by means of an announcement in the Belgian Official Gazette. Apply for your permit to sell at markets, in public places and door to door... Deleting your business number, deactivating your VAT number and withdrawing from your social insurance fund.